Please note: if you submitted a road traffic incident report on this site, you'll be able to download a copy of your report once you've submitted it. That report is a collision report. You can then send that report to your insurance company or solicitor. 

If you're a solicitor or an insurance agent, you can apply on behalf of your client for a copy of any existing collision reports the police have made or hold.

If you're representing yourself in civil proceedings, you can also apply.

Reports can only be released once the case has been closed.

How to apply

Please fill in the form below and email it to us.


We'll be in touch about what information we can provide, what it will cost and how you can pay via BACs.