From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report concern for someone sleeping rough

Thank you.

If you’re concerned about the welfare of someone who is sleeping rough or is homeless, you can alert your local council.

You may also consider contacting StreetLink who can help to connect the person to available local services.