From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report an abandoned, abused or stray animal

Thank you.

Please report abandoned or stray animals to your local council, as this isn't a police matter.

If the animal looks abused, sick or injured, please report it on the RSPCA or call 0300 1234 999 (24 hours a day) and they'll be able to give you help and advice.