From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

I have information about someone committing scams or fraud

Thank you.

If you have information about people making forged documents, using stolen personal information, supplying equipment designed to defraud the public or other criminal activities, please call us directly on our non-emergency number 101.

To find out more about the different types of fraud and how you can protect yourself, visit our personal fraud and business fraud advice pages.